Refusal of Transportation
REFUSAL OF TRANSPORTATION:
- CSSC reserves the right to refuse service to any person for any purpose which may hamper our ability to provide service to our many patrons.
- No parental consent
- Unsanitary potential health hazards
- Inebriated, carrying open alcoholic beverages, explosives or weapons
- Client does not wear seatbelt
- Client's health and safety is in jeopardy
- Inadequate vehicle or driver units to meet requests
- Clients who frequently cancel scheduled rides or are "no shows"
- All clients are expected to pay for each ride. CSSC reserves the right to restrict future rides for missed payments
- "No Show" clients will have to call the office to verify any trips scheduled before we will dispatch a vehicle. We reserve the right to bill for "No Shows"
- If your service has been suspended, you will need to reschedule your reservation